NT's & AA's
Amino Acids & Neurotransmitters - The Building Blocks of Well-Being
Why do Comprehensive NeuroTransmitter (NT) & Amino Acid (AA) Testing?
Neurotransmitters (NT's) and certain amino acids (AA) that act as NT's are messengers that
control the brain function. They connect with receptors, creating a circuit to send messages –
acting like a lock and key. The brain utilizes amino acids for NT and receptor production. When
imbalance occurs, the production process is compromised, and the connections fail – causing an
array of symptoms.
Research shows that balancing NT's does not immediately improve brain function. Improvement
occurs weeks after – suggesting that targeted supplementation also helps new nerves and
receptors grow (neurogenesis).
- Do I feel the best I can?
- Do I have memory, attention, and brain function issues?
- Do my issues continue to return?
- Do I want longevity & healthy aging?
- Do I want to enjoy life at its fullest?
- Do I want to have a healthy libido and the energy to act on it?
An estimated 86% of Americans have imbalanced Neurotransmitter or Amino
Acid levels! Symptoms of NT and AA imbalance are:
- Panic attacks
- Inability to focus
- Lack of motivation
- Weight gain
- Chemical dependency/Addictions
- Brain fog
- Low energy levels
- Sleep disturbances
- Decreased libido